Infection Control/Health and Safety Consultant
IPAC Consulting is a leading Infection Control consulting company, forging new paths in dentistry, construction, long-term care, and other healthcare related sectors. IPAC Consulting is rapidly growing and as such, has changing needs as growth occurs. We expect the successful candidate to be flexible, motivated to drive the company forward, and willing to perform various miscellaneous activities not included in this job description from time to time as the need arises. This job description is not all-inclusive or limited to the tasks listed below.
- Assist clients in the development, implementation and maintenance of programs and the promotion of continuous improvement.
- Lead the development and delivery of related training.
- Conduct client site health care assessments.
- Conduct accident investigations and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct Risk/Hazard analysis and provide appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct program effectiveness analysis and provide appropriate recommendations.
Business Development and Growth:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients while delivering services
- Seek new opportunities, network, and develop/build relationships to expand existing client base
- Present/assist at key events, speaking engagements, and trade shows
- Represent IPAC Consulting as a “brand” ambassador in the market
- Follow up regularly with customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction
- Assist with developing product offerings and managing company goals for educational products
- Create and maintain client policies and procedures
- Participate in miscellaneous tasks required to help develop and deliver education products
- Plan, develop, and implement new programs to support company priorities
- Support and encourage change by motivating and empowering others as a team player
- Demonstrate strong time management, organizational, analytical and conceptual skills
- Exhibit a determination to succeed and a commitment to the growth of IPAC Consulting
- Must have a science related university degree
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills in decision making and problem solving
- Strong writing and analytic skills
- Must have a self-starter, entrepreneurial attitude and work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to motivate and inspire others towards professional excellence and process improvement
- Maintains a confidential environment
- Documented commitment to continuing education
- Frequent travel within Canada is required
- Valid driver’s licence is necessary
- Work from home opportunities
- Extended health care
- Dental care